Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sea Moon
From an old song.

In the Night the sea said:“Oh moon, who, better than you can understand me?
You only look at them from above….
I do not know what else I can stand…..
Boats, hundreds….Kisses, tears, sighs….
And later listen to this: it is this sea that lets us sin!
Oh moon, moon
Around here, all are in love,
women are too passionate, possessive, moody...
I am leaving…
I want to see what they will do without me...”
an old fisherman heard this dialog in the night.
“ Do you understand, moon,
He said to her-
The harm you will inflict upon leaving?.....
Here we eat bread and love, drink salty water.
We sing for this sea..
It is true
You both have a heart,
Do not leave us!....”The sea and the moon
Hearing these sweat, pleasant words
They said: “ Who is leaving this town?
Tell them
We will remain for ever..To delight all of you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home